July Ipsy Glam Bag

It's that time again!!

Conveniently my Ipsy bag arrived while I am in the process of doing a pink mailer project! (good timing eh?) Anyways I love summery Ipsy bags because I can use them in my beach bag.  Which is another post to share soon!

Onto the bag!

July's Theme: Hot Summer Nights

I wanted to show the bag itself first:



The picture does not do itself justice  it's so shiny!!



Products (left to right)

Make Up Forever: Excessive lash mascara- I've heard of Make up forever but this is my first product. I have a few mini mascaras from Ipsy, so I keep them for travel use. But I do love mascara and this is a great product and long lasting!

Eva NYC  Get Glossed! Hair Serum- Honestly I have so many hair serums that I hardly use them. My hair is weird (or I think it is) so I try not to use a lot of products with it. I haven't used it yet but it does smell good.

OFRA Cosmetics lip liner in Silk- The color is a little lighter than anything I have. I mostly have pink and reds in my stash.

The Balm Cosmetics Meet Matt (e) Trimony eye shadow: You know how much I love The Balm cosmetics. It's been awhile since I've gotten any. This comes from they're new line. It's a tad dark for my taste but I will use it.

Vansanti Cosmetics professional eye-shadow brush- I need another eye shadow brush so I was very excited to get this in my glam bag.

Overall, I give this month's bag a B. And I will be re-doing my quiz for next month. Plus I redeemed some of my Ipsy points so I will be sharing my free product too!

Have a great week!

XO,

Margie Mae




Comments

Popular Posts