July 4th Decorating

Happy Fourth of July weekend!! Instead of Fashion Friday, I am sharing my July 4th decorating. For last year's July 4th Decorating check out here

I forgot to take a picture of my door-oops!

Anyways, I found a wooden story banner and the stars fell off when I open the package (story of my life) so I went with it and hung them in the corner of where the door is:



Next, my trunk I kept the decorating simple using my centerpiece from last year. my star marquee and of course my anchor sign:


My little end table has my flag and star take out box:


Next, my gallery wall got a few patriotic touches:



Here's the anchor pin art I did:



My other little end shelf by the love seat where my "retro" phone sits (It's not a rotary phone but cute none the less) I added a pail of my cherry Tootsie pops:



The kitchen got a few touches mostly just the top of the fridge with some of my Captain America stuff:



Today I am spending time with my nephew and niece in Lincoln. Since it's my 3 day weekend, I won't post until Tuesday and I'll be sharing the 4th of July crafts I did with the kids!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts