Fashion Friday: Le Bomb Shop

 Each week I share a post from a store that maybe local, Etsy, or online. All opinions are my own.

It's 4th of July weekend! Meaning I get three days off to kick back and relax! Last week I finally wore my dress from Le Bomb Shop

If you're on a budget this place is a must! I saw the Eleanor Paige pinup halter dress in aqua garden on their Instagram and I knew it had to be mine:



I kept the accessories simple just a big flower clip (from Thirty-One) and the fun clutch that I got from The Soubrette Brunette


Here is some shots of me in the dress:








The dress is amazing! I love the color it's very summery!

I didn't use a petticoat because it was too hot for one and I'm in the market for a few longer ones.

It's Fremont Days weekend (our annual town festival) but I am planning to run a 5K on Saturday morning and on Sunday is O Comic Con in Council Bluffs, since I didn't make it to the one in KC I'm looking forward to it! There will be pictures!


Have a great weekend!

XO,

Margie Mae




Comments

Popular Posts