Fashion Friday: Tee Turtle

 Each week I share a post from a store that maybe local, Etsy, or online. All opinions are my own.

Instead of dresses this week, I am sharing a t-shirt company I discovered via Facebook Tee Turtle 
They have the CUTEST geeky shirts out there! And as luck would have it they were at O Comic Con weeks ago. So instead of ordering, I held out to go get one at O Comic Con.



I wanted the pew pew Deadpool shirt. Only to discover it was sold out! But being as nice as they are I got to order the shirt free of shipping.

Jump a head a week later, I hadn't received a confirmation e-mail or anything so I was a bit worried. So I e-mailed the customer service turtles (true story) and they were most helpful getting back to me so I could track my package. They were really awesome!! Plus the e-mails were so cute!

The shirt arrived last Saturday:



I didn't take one with me in it I was kind of excited to get it! I ordered a standard size large since women sizes can be a tad tricky.  The shirt fit perfectly and is super soft too.

I give Tee Turtle an A+ they also have a Captain America shirt too! I'm holding out for a Wonder Woman one soon!!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Margie Mae 

Comments

Popular Posts