Transformation Tuesday: star shelf

This is a kind of different transformation Tuesday post! Plus I did these back in February and I haven't shown them on here yet.

I have a star shelf that I got at a Relay For Life garage sale a while back it was white originally, then I did a blue paint job with like a swirly brush technique. Recently I thought about repainting it I had some vacation time and I took advantage to repaint it black.

Here's the before:



And after!



I love it more now. Also I had gotten a wooden tray from another Garage sale that was yellow I was going to paint that blue too but decided black was the way to with it too:



It's now my nail polish storage which I was in desperate need of. 

Nothing beats a coat of fresh paint!!

Have a great day!

XO,

Margie Mae 

Comments

Popular Posts