Vintage and Nerdy Love: Pop Culutre Exchange

Hello!

My weekend was full of nerdiness. I went to Batman vs. Superman which I really loved (I had my doubts) more on that later but I wanted to share about the store in Omaha I went to this weekend call Pop Culture Exchange two words: Geek Heaven! Basically it's a thrift store for the Geek lover, collector and the kid at heart!

My Cousin is a die hard Star Wars fan and Trekkie he has an amazing collection. I've started collecting a bit too not as epic as his or of Star Wars but still I have an interesting one going!

Even though the store is small it does not disappoint:


Every old school video game you can imagine is here!



Even plush from my childhood are here! I actually have the Maggie from that Simpsons collection and my dad has the same Homer. :)


In May, I am going to Planet Comic Con to meet the Green Ranger Jason David Frank  and I wanted to find something for him to sign but alas there was no green ranger items :(


Yes there is TONS of Simpsons stuff!


But I did not walk home empty handed:


Wonder Woman is one of my favorite superheroes so I had to bring her home with me. I'm slowly collecting her figures.

And......



I had this yellow ranger figure growing up her head flips so I had to have it. You can tell it has some wear and tear to it but still in pretty good shape. Also I did get some Power Ranger cards they were buy 3 get one free and as luck would have it I got not one but two Green Ranger cards! I later found a comic book at Krypton Comics that has him on the cover so I'll probably have him sign that too.

Also I have a small collection  Maggie Simpson figures  so that's growing slowly!

They also have a wall of DVDs too and lots of the good Happy Meal toys. It's exciting!

Have a great week!

XO,

Margie Mae 


Comments

Popular Posts