Fashion Friday: Sourpuss Clothing Review

Each week I share a post from a store that maybe local, Etsy, or online. All opinions are my own.  


I am finally getting around to writing a post about one of my favorite rockabilly/pin up clothing sources. This week I've started a series of posts called Fashion Friday. Each week I'll be sharing some of my favorite shops, accessories, etc.

We do have a couple of shops locally which I will be sharing later on, but I don't always make it out there to browse. I have been finding more places online but this is by far my favorite! As you know, I bought a shower curtain from them.

That online store is Sourpuss clothing.

Why do I love Sourpuss:

*Great selection

*They carry other brands Steady and Iron fist to name a few (a bit cheaper too)

*Speedy service

*Great customer service I've had to do a couple of exchanges they've been awesome to work with!

*They always send a bumper sticker and discount cards to use towards future orders!


Anyways, I just placed a recent order so I though I'd share my unboxing of my recent order with you!

First item is Sourpuss Essential Pencil skirt in black:




I bought another pencil skirt through Sourpuss by Steady clothing (review of them later!) it's a polka dot pencil skirt in mint. I really loved that one so I decided to go for it with a basic black one that can go with everything! It has buttons down the front and zips in the back super cute!

Next item is a skirt too it's the Sourpuss Polka Dot swing skirt in pink:


This skirt is just right for Spring! It has a cute bow on it as well! This skirt also comes in mint!

To go with the skirt:



Sourpuss Lolita top white. I did iron the wrinkles out as best I can. The top is cute and I can pair with my pencil skirts too or with slacks and my cardigans. 

Next I picked this for my birthday Sourpuss seahorse Kewpie skate dress:




Love at first site!! I saw on the website and debated it for awhile since it's something out of my comfort zone a little bit however it didn't disappoint! It's jersey fit super soft and I love the scoop neck too! Kewpie are making a come back then they released another dress in white! You bet it's on my wish list!

Last but not least to go with my dress:


Sourpuss Kewpie Seahorse cardigan. Sourpuss has the BEST selection on cardigans I have five of them. Four in black and then one in white. I still have a couple more to add yet!

Once again Sourpuss outdid themselves! Can't wait till my next order!

I give them an A+

XO,

Margie Mae 


Comments

Popular Posts