Heidi Swapp Marquee Love

Last month, after we attended the flower festival, we stopped at the new Hobby Lobby on Dodge. I was excited to find a Heidi Swapp marquee love in my initial, I've been wanting to try out her products forever!

The kit includes:

The letter

A pattern of the latter

A strand of lights, and the covers.

Instructions

You can get additional light covers in different colors, also decorating tape, and glitter!

I didn't get any of the accessories, since I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to do with my letter. So I picked up some fun paper to try with it.

Here's the letter out of the box:


I chose some red roses paper to use for my letter 12x12":



Next, using the pattern I traced the M and yes all the circles for the lights:



Of course you cut it out and then use a hole punch to punch out each of the holes (not pictured):



Place the paper in the letter. Optional if you want you can glue or tape the letter down. Or leave it lose so you can swap out different color papers:



Add the lights into each hole the attach the bulb caps, put in batteries (AAA) and turn it on!



The only drawback was I almost had to return it because I couldn't get it the lights to turn but after some wiggling of the switch it finally worked! The other thing is the light caps slip off when you move it and the lights are a bit loose too, which I need to figure out but overall I love it!

Heidi has a ton of great products! You can get them at Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and online! I want to get her light box next!

Do you have any Heidi Swapp products? What's your favorite?


XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts