Spring Inspired shoes: Andy Warhol Converse

Hi! I know I've been MIA on here. Life is buys as I'm trying to get things lined up for next semester at school. But I have spring fever!! We've been teased with spring like weather last week and then it's been cold again! That's Nebraska!

Today I am sharing my favorite brand of shoes has a new line out! The Andy Warhol Collection!





As you know Andy is one of my favorite artists ever and I've seen his work up close and personal. My favorite artist with my favorite shoes?? What more could a girl want?? Actually the flowers painting I saw last year at the Joslyn:



They also come in the Chuck Taylor too:

 
I'm really excited that Converse is doing these shoes and I will be getting a pair for sure! Check out the other styles at Converse!!

I'm attached to the blue ones! What's your favorite?

Comments

Popular Posts