Summer photography

On my summer bucket list  I had on there to take more photos. Well I am not disappointing myself there! I swear I so many Instagram photos it's not even funny! But it's a good thing to capture life's moments. That is my biggest regret I had wish I had taken more pictures of my sister.

Anyways I had done a photo shoot last week an engagement session for a good friend of mine. The next day I was feeling a little sad so I grabbed my camera and headed out to two of my favorite photo locations! I will share my other location later this week:

May Museum - we have just a little cute museum here but the garden out back is the BEST (it is a popular photoshoot spot!!)


See it's so pretty is it not?

One thing I love about my smartphone camera it has different filters on it that you can play with:


As you can tell this is an all green filter. I love daisies :)



Black and white of course too!



An all yellow filter


Of course there was a TON of daisies and lilies. Only one white lily my favorite I think??? Will order a print of this one for sure!!
Stay tunned for more!
Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts