Cork Keychain

My friend Charity had a birthday a week ago, she love wine so I wanted to make her a gift that reflected that. So I had the bag of corks from Junkstock and a ton of them that had wire around them and they look like they make a perfect chain so I that's what I made:


As you can see I have jump rings, a key ring, and then I had some chain from another broken key chain to re-use for this keychain



On the top of the cork I put a vintage letter C sticker to personalize it :)

As you can see from the picture above I bent up the wire it looks the pull tab when you open the wine and I attached the jump rings to the chain:

My originally plan was to make a chain of jump rings but this was easier.

I can't wait to make more!!! Thanks for stopping by.


Comments

  1. I love a good cork craft! Have you seen the cute champagne cork chairs on pinterest? http://pinterest.com/pin/216806169531016086/

    xo Lauren of www.cornwellfam.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts