Long time no post!

My apologies for not posting in such a long time.  I was having issues posting. Looks like things are back to normal now. I will be sharing some projects that I've been itching to share with you!

But I do have some news. I have accepted the position of Co-Chair for Relay next year! That means I am in basically 2nd in command of being in charge of all the committee chairs and the general planning of Relay. It is a BIG responsibility I am aware but I need something to fill a void in my life. I think this will be a good fit for yours truly. :)

For now I'll share a couple of pictures of the other Relay I attended last weekend which was at HayMarket Park in Lincoln in 20 years they've raised 4 million dollars. That's very impressive!

My Relay in Dodge County always has a silent auction but I never get a chance to check out because I'm pretty busy walking or doing other things. Haymartket had one too so I checked it out and I got this pretty quilt:


Totally my style right? It said it was for a twin bed but it actually fits my full size bed nicely!!! ;)



This was very cool it was located right outside the gate of Haymarket. The guest speaker at the fight back ceremony said we must never give up HOPE.

Have a great week!!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts