Framed firecracker and hair bow

Today's post is a two for one because since the 4th is Thursday (EEEK!!) and I threw these two projects together (literally). They're simple enough too so that's why I figured they could have one post.

First up if you remember my hairbow from St. Patrick's Day (ps instructions are there too). I had to have one for July 4th and since my hair is shorter to rock cute hair accessories so I whipped one up:




I used red, white, and blue ribbon then I've had these star buttons FOREVER.

Super cute!!

Next, you know me on how I love to frame stuff randomly so I had this firecracker die cut again forever so I decided to frame it and I used some silver paper:


I used my X Ron Create a sticker to attach the firecracker to silver paper:



Simple but effective ;) come back tomorrow for more decorating!!

Comments

Popular Posts