4th of July Centerpiece

Happy Monday! It's hard to believe it's July already not to mention the 4th will be here quickly! As always the holiday snuck up on me but I did manage to come up with a few decorating ideas on the fly (can we say scramble??). That's how I roll sometimes :)

I thought about making a centerpiece with flags of course. Remember the 50 Shades vase? Well I had still had the silver shreddy stuff in it (is that even a word?) so I started to play with that but I'm thinking it needs more. Then I remembered having red too! But I need blue too right?? Well I know for a fact that the $ Tree doesn't carry it (boo) then I remembered my small little pom-poms from Relay:


The red and silver were already added

I just removed the handle and presto! I just shoved it into the top of the vase (we're not fancy here!!) Now to put some flags in it. I THOUGHT I had flags I know I did... well upon digging for them..... I had only 1. Rats!!

Jump a head to a few days later I was at Wal-Greens picking up some pictures (thank you Wal-Greens app!!) to discover little flags TWO FOR A DOLLAR!!! Seriously you can't beat that!! (Thank you Wal-Greens again I love you so much!!!) I got home and added the one already I had then I set it on my coffee table:



It actually looks great!! Very sparkly and patriotic!! Plus just a buck cost!! That makes me even happier! :)

Oh one more decoration to share my VS Pink pup that is the Chicago Cubs (yeah I know) but he's blue with stars very patriotic right???




Stay tunned for more this week!!

Comments

Popular Posts