Random

So I looked back at posts for September and noticed only I made four posts for the entire month. I honestly don't think that has happened since I started this blog. I think somewhere along the line I lost my drive to post.

For once it isn't the Mojo that has ran away with the Spoon. My creative drive is in cruise control right now. Like a happy medium. I have a Flickr account that I forgot about so I'm trying to get stuff posted there that I can use on here until I get Internet home.

The other main issue is Sunday School. I haven't any kiddos at all yet. Two of my students have transferred to another church. The rest? I am really not sure why they aren't coming and it's sad. That leaves a huge hole in my life. Once upon a time my church congregation was larger until an event that happened in my teens shook things up so it has changed everything greatly. Anyways we meet next Sunday to discuss options.

I am going to TRY and get back into the groove of posting. Just hang in there with me a wee bit longer. Okay? Promise it'll be worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts