Say it isn't D'oh!

Yesterday morning I was reading the Omaha World Hearld an article about grilled cheese when I turned the page to see.. Is it the end for the Simpsons?  Suddenly grilled cheese was a distant memory.

The show I grew up on could possibly be ending?? The show began in 1991/1992-ish when I was 8 years old. I remember faithfully watching The Simpsons promptly at 7pm every Sunday infact I think it's the only show I know that has kept it's original time slot.

When I showed the article to my dad another die hard fan he goes "All good things must come to an end" In a way he's right but still it's hard to hear. Of course it's still a rumor at this point.

I am planning on sharing some of my favorite episodes if you remember last year I shared my favorites on The Treehouse of Horror episodes. So stay tunned!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, if the Simpsons ends I will be devastated! It's my absolute favorite show. Although your dad is right... but still! I'm not ready for it to be over!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts