Pumpkin tin

I finally am getting started with my Halloween crafts. I have a ton to! This awesome craft is from I ♥ to Create's blog by The Naughty Secretary Club Jennifer Perkins check out the post here

Materials:

Tins or canisters

Aleene's tacky or quick dry glue

yarn

felt

scissors


Here is my tin:

I've had this tin for awhile waiting so eagerly to be altered it would have made an awesome frame too.

You begin by gluing down one end of your yard then take the yarn and wrap it around your tin until you have this:



As you can see I choose oragne  for my tin to make a pumpkin :) Cut access yarn off and glue down end

Then cut and add your felt pieces. I added green ribbon around the top of the lid by wrapping it like the yarn.

Pretty cool huh? So easy to do! I think it would be awesome to make smaller ones out of spice tins if you have any of them laying around.



Doesn't it look awesome on my bookshelf?

Stay tuned there will be more spooky crafts to come!!


Comments

Popular Posts