More decorations

Are you tired of me yet? Let this be a lesson to me not to cram everything Halloween in a week and with it being Friday, I still have my other pumpkin to share, my costume, and the spooky treats I made. So I may still have Halloween posts in November so forgive me.
I had gone to Michaels not long ago again they had stuff on sale for Halloween so I found this lovely Halloween cameo:



At 40% who could resist??

This next decoration has a back story:



I've had "Freaky" for I think about 5 years, anyways when I moved last April, I didn't pack him in anything because of his size. Well my friend Robbie and I were taking the van back to my parents house and freaky was still in the van. I planned to put him storage. Robbie put the van in reverse, Freaky fell backwards as well and off went his head! Poor Freaky broke. I was bummed because Freaky was unique he was the only one like when I took him home, we put candy in his head every year and it seemed like a tragic end.

Jump to now. Dad took crazy glue and fixed Freaky. He now happily occupies the corner of my living room. I plan on finding a box big enough to house Freaky and he is going to be wrapped tightly in bubble wrap this year.

This next one is a paper mache skull I painted that I got from Michaels:

I added so glitter to it and stuck it on my bookshelf. I had planned to do more but couldn't think of anything else? But it's still awesome!!

That's it for me I'll be back next week to catch up!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Comments

Popular Posts