Halloween Decorating 2011 edition

I sat down to watch The Corpse Bride the other morning after work, getting into the Halloween spirit you know so I decided to photogrpah and share my decorations this year. I decided to keep the post to one since last year I did three. A lot of my decorations are from last year but I added new stuff to the mix.

Let's start with the kitchen:



I got this sign at the $ Tree loves it! Plus since my kitchen is black and white totally matches.



Yes I own a Hallowwen pot holder, I still need to locate an oven mitt



These usually go on the window, but I thought they would look awesome on fridge :)



Living Room



On the right is a candle holder from Party Lite which is seasonal. So awesome. Next to it is my blocks one side says boo the other eek! (If notice on the bottom shelf I have Oliver sitting there)



This is my side table by my chair I got Twilight bear last year, this year it's the pumpkin bear name trickers? In the middle is a sweet tealight holder from Michaels



Do you dare take a treat from my bowl?? This is a target score from a few years back. In fact I use it reguarly. The boney hand is from OTC long ago.

My Studio:



This is my shelf that is an old fruit crate. As you can see it's my scary pictures, mint tin shadow box, spiders, my rubber rat and my pumpkin skele animal.





These picturs were a $ Tree score too I have been wanting larger ones and was excited to get them (cheap too)

I never got to show this last year but:



My Halloween pumpkin carriage!! This has to be one of my favorite decorations (besides Mr. Bones)




The floor mat is another $ Tree find I did have it outside of my door but it kept sliding around so I stuck in the studio.





Do remember this bag? Makes a great door knob hanger! Instructions to make it are here.

Bathroom:


Yes even my bathroom has some decorations. I wanted to go all out with a shower curtain, etc. Haven't done that yet who knows there's still time :)



My sink simple just my pumpkin soap dispenser and my jack-o-lantern pail.

Checkout my towel:



Skulls! I love this!!!

One last decoration to end this post is on my door:

Totally love it! As you can see you can flip it to say the witch is in or the witch is out Awesome!
Have a great start to the week!

Comments

  1. I love these Halloween decorations! So cute. I just love the pumpkin carriage! I wish I had more Halloween decorations myself. I'm working on building up my collection. :)

    I saw a GREAT shower curtain at one of the Halloween seasonal stores that has bloody handprints all over it. I may have to pick that up one of these days! :)

    And now I really want to watch Corpse Bride. Also, the Nightmare Before Christmas. Hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts