C is for Card and a chair

I feel bad. I haven't shared anything too creative lately. I haven't done much and it stinks. I just can't get myself into a project. I know I've mentioned it a thousand plus times before (a thousand and 1?) but it is an occupational hazard of being an artist. I'm hoping once I go on vacation soon I can get some much needed creative time in.

Anyways but I do have a card that I did a month ago that I have yet to share on here:

Ugh deal with the blurry picture please! Rarely I do vertical cards most of mine are horizontal gotta change that up a bit. I chose a different kind of style with the card too. I had originally planned this happy birthday tag for another card design luckily I have another tag soo....

I think this is also the 1st time I'm using this greeting stamp too? Got it at Hobby Lobby and I want more of them :) so easy to use!!

*******************************************

Now for another funny. I love our new Menards it's so much fun to walk around and near patio sections was this chair:
This is called the King Pin. And it's HUGE! I totally felt like Goldilocks when I sat in it! What I love is the 6, count em 6 cup holders enough for well a 6-pack. Of course depending on what kind of six pack you go for :)

The chair can be yours for only $99.99 a king sized price too!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts