I'm baacckk!

Hello! I am back from my vacay it was a great week. However, it seems the Alltel pic site is still down :( not sure what's going on. I don't always have access to a computer (I use the library a lot) so my cell camera comes in handy and it automatically transfers pics to the ablum on this site. My brother has a laptop I may have to ask if it's okay to take it out of the house and use the WiFi at the library to get stuff posted on here.

For now I am going to finish up the 30 day blog challenge (even though I am a little behind on it). Then hopefully I can get back to some regular posts around once I get the picture situation figured out.

Day 23-Favorite vacation I had 2


Well when my dad goes on vacation we never really go out of state. I've been out of state on my own for camp, band and youth trips. We usually as a family take road/day trips to different places in Nebraska. This year we went to North Platte to check out Golden Spike Tower. North Platte is home to the largest railroad yard. Also North Platte was home to Buffalo Bill Cody from 1886 to 1913. Cool huh?
 
Anyways this was a pretty good vacation and was one my favorites. My 2nd favorite was when we to Kearney to see the famous archway  If you've seen the movie About Schmidt Jack Nicholson tours it.

Seeing places like that in our state makes me appreciate it a lot more. Every State has something that makes them unique if you just look :)

Oh one more thing it is offical my town now holds the Guisnness Book  for the largest open faced sandwich!

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts