Sunburn???

Most of you know me by now that I have a weird sense of humor. The oddest things amuse me. I've learned not to be so serious about certain things. I am always looking for something funny to share via Facebook or even here. It's been a while but I got this "interesting" postcard in the mail the other day:



Believe it or not this postcard is for my eye doctor. Now you see when I got the postcard in my cute little mail cubby it was address up so I didn't see the picture right off the bat now it just my address, then my eye doctor's office address, a few of the name brand eye glasses he provides, the office number, the website, and a small picture of the office in the lower corner.

Nowhere does it say "Reminder you're due for you're yearly eye exam please call, etc, etc." This is what I found humorous because I was just thinking about that and was trying to remember if I had to go in for an exam because some are every year or whatnot. Lucky for me I put 2 and 2 together and figured out what this postcard was for. Because it was a year ago this month I got my new glasses.

Wait a minute your saying, YOU wear glasses?? Yes I do wear them sort of. Mainly I wear them at work during the night when I have to stare at the computer screen all night. Of course you're also wondering what does a sunburn have to do with getting new glasses? Well you're guess is as good as mine.

Still it made me laugh ahh, the humor in the simplest things :)

What's made you laugh today?

Comments

Popular Posts