What have I been up to?

Sheesh. It's hard to believe it's July. I was still on June literally I didn't change my calendars till the day (July 1st) was almost over ha. I'm stuck working the very long holiday weekend. I'm not in the very festive  of July 4th this year. I don't know what it is. I don't feel doing anything at all. So not like me! I just keep thinking "I can't wait for it to be over" Like Christmas.

Anyways. Thursday I had the day off was planning to go to the beach when I drove home from work that morning  I noticed my speedometer wasn't working, the check engine light came on I knew it couldn't be good. So I got a hold of my friend who happens to be a mechanic (it's nice to have a friend in the line of work let me tell you) he said that he'd come over after he got off work at 7pm. So I figured I really shouldn't go anywhere and then having my car break down somewhere (that's my luck) so I grounded myself. How funny huh?

It turned out to my speed sensor. My awesome friend was able to fix the problem by turning off the check engine light. Who knew? The sensor will eventually have to be replaced but he did teach me how to read my RPM gage (I totally feel like a Fast and the Furious chick now!) so in case the speedometer goes out again I know what my speed is.


One of things I did besides clean my apartment is I went through my crafty totes. It felt good to oraganize them and go through everything. I also did some organization in my 1 of my hall closets. I stuff cluttered on the shelves it bothered me so I got some storage containters and a large shower caddy holder (I love them it's my 3rd) to put stuff in. I read on another blog that you should a take a before and after picture to get perspective. Well typical me I dove right in and didn't snap a before photo oh well.

Enough babble here is what I am currently working on:


I found this album of concerts pictures from the last time I went to Kenny Chesney in 2007. It's half done so I caught up on that and I have pages left so I planned the current Kenny Chesney concert photos and hopefully to scrap them soon. I have SO MUCH to scrap it isn't even funny.

I plan to do hopefully get some time on my vacation to do that we'll see. I'll be back next week with some good stuff I promise :)

Have a great Holiday weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts