Weekly Update! Feb 7th-12th

Another uneventful week here! Let's recap: 

February 7th Super Bowl Sunday 

Although I did not get to watch the game (because I had to work) I did catch up on the commercial's! 

Favorite Super Bowl Commercial's

Flat Matthew Doritos 3D

I love Matthew McConaughey this commercial was cute and funny.  

Twas The Night Before the Super bowl

This one was pretty interesting to see all the past super bowl champs

Wayne's World Uber Eats 

Love throw back commercial's! Even Cardi B makes an appearance  

Tide Jason Alexander 

Another cute/funny commercial. Jason hasn't aged one bit. 
 
Will Ferrell GM 

Damnit! This one was pretty good too. 

Cheetos Wasn't Me 

Another throwback! Shaggy was my jam plus I love Ashton Mia 

M&M's Come Together

I have not screen Schitt's Creek (the actor in the commercial from the show is in it) but I thought the commercial was cute especially the Karen!

Also I watched Framing Britney Spears and wow! I will be writing Sunday thoughts about this. 

Monday February 8th  James Dean's birthday 

Sadly I had to attend a memorial service of a former co-worker's daughter it has been really cold (negative temps) sadly though so the turn out wasn't that big (plus you know Covid is still a thing)

However I did get my Sourpuss order and my new salt/pepper shakers one of them looks like Stark!




I also got this great spooky mug:






Tuesday February 9th 

I got to meet my new boss at work. I think he's going to work out just fine. It's always hard to make changes and meet new people. It's hard! 

I got my BeautyLish order and I will eventually be doing a full review once I use the products. Here's a sneaky peak:





Wednesday February 10th 




I got my 2nd Covid vaccine! I did have minimal side effects (not as bad as I thought) through Thursday. 

Thursday February 11th 

Didn't do much but laundry and recover from the shot!

Friday February 12th 





There was a new moon so I did a "new moon" reading/spread. More on that soon! Also I finished my 6th book! I know! It's only February and I have 6 books under my belt. Pretty impressed with myself.



The Covid numbers are slowly going downward, which is very hopeful. It seems daunting as we approach the 1 year mark. (Anyone else a bit nervous about March?) I am trying to continue to remain hopeful as everyone starts to get vaccinated (both my dad and brother have gotten the first dose and will be both receiving the 2nd soon!).  Then eventually things might get back to somewhat normal. 

I also feel stuck in a creative rut lately. I think the weather/the pandemic etc. Don't help any. I know Spring is around the corner and "This too shall pass" as always but it's frustrating none the less. I think my Facebook detox has been helping. I am working on bettering myself with overall social media and how much I am on it, etc. 

Have a great week!

Miss Mag Nificent 
  

Comments

Popular Posts