Gothic Bedding From Killstar

In the process of updating my sheets (check out my Sin in Linen review). I knew I had to updating my overall bedding including blankets. That's when I discovered the website Killstar they carry various home decor items including throw blankets and pillows. 

Also the picture is from about a few months back:


 

The first thing I ordered was As Above pillowcases (they're currently sold out)

They have a unique design!

Next during their black Friday sale I ordered the Astral Light Bedspread/Blanket. (It's also sold out)Which is so soft!! It has been perfect for winter. 

Last but not least I ordered both sizes of the Sky Spirit round blankets. (Not pictured).

Pillows: The sun/moon pillow is from At Home from Halloween. The Hearse pillow is from Sourpuss (which sold out), the spider web pillow also from At Home. Black pillows are from Wal-Mart when I first moved in. 

Here's another picture I found:


You can see the pillowcase in this photo! 

Next up, I will be sharing additional pieces to complete my room. Including mood lighting! 

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent  

Comments

Popular Posts