Pod Casts Round 3

I am back to share an updated Pod Cast list!

These all can be found on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts! 

My last one was April almost a year ago and most of the Pod Casts on that list have ended. I wanted to share some new ones I've discovered since then!

One of my favorite things to do with Pod casts is to listen to them when I do chores around the house. Some Podcasts I listen to are on You Tube but I prefer to listen to them as I move about the house. 

My Favorite Murder 

I am now a murderino, MFM actually has a podcast company called Exactly Right which a few of their podcasts on are my lists. 

I started MFM around mid June I think and finally caught before 2020 ended. In fact, MFM was my top podcast of 2020! I know some people have mixed feelings on MFM (more on that on a future Sunday Thoughts post). but they got me through some dark times. 

This Podcast will Kill You. 

Catchy name right? The host are both named Erin and they talk about what else? Illnesses and Diseases! They joined Exactly Right not too long ago but I wanted to give them a listen and have been hooked since! They also have been Covid 19 series on the regular so it's been super helpful! Also the do a themed drink called Quarantini Time! Their most recent episode is about organ donation! 

Ten Fold More Wicked 

I've gotten into historical true crimes and this one is amazing! It's in its 2nd season titled the body snatchers and trust me when I say this podcast leaves you in suspense! The best part? It's one historical true crime story broken up into weekly episodes. 

That's Messed Up 

If you're a fan of Law and Order SVU, you'll love this podcast Kara and Liza each week deep dive into an episode of SVU, talk about the case the episode is based off of AND then they interview someone on the episode!!

They even interviewed Sebastian Roche! (Who was on GH back in the day!) 

Moving away from Exactly Right Podcasts....

The Ladies of Strange

This podcast was suggested to me on Spotify. It's pretty amazing! They are following me on Instagram and I emailed them a suggestion! Humble brag!! 

Anyways they cover the questionable, odd and eerie on their podcast. It's a variety of topics which makes their pod never boring!!

Morning Cup of Murder 

These are daily shorter podcasts that have a murder take place on that day's date (what a concept!!) I like to binge listen these. But worth a listen!

Sweet Boys 

This a podcast from Garrett Watts and Andrew Siwicki (who were associated Shane Dawson) it's really just a random podcast but I enjoy listening to them. It's a nice one to listen in between the heavy true crime stuff.

The Sip with Ryland and Lizze 

I started to binge listen this pod cast. This is Ryland Adams (Shane's fiancé) it's sort of like a gossip podcast but it's pretty good so far! 

That's it my spooky friends!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts