Valentine's Card Box

Happy Valentine’s Day! To end the projects I am sharing an oldie but a goodie!

Do you remember making a card box to hold your Valentine’s? It used to be my favorite activity and I made some pretty epic ones wish I had pictures of them. So to celebrate Valentine’s I decided to make one! Out of my many loves Duck Tape!

First I started out with a pop box:



Since it was squished to get it to free stand, I used animal print duck tape no it’s not zebra print but it’s just as cute:





I did end up using another box to make a roof which I used zebra print packing tape in pink!



As you can see I cut a hole in the roof for Valentine’s

Yes that’s Batman duck tape around the house! :)



 
I kept the sides open so you can lift the roof open to get the Valentine’s. It was fun to make the box and brought back fun memories!!

Have a Happy Valentine's Day and I'll be back to share photos from the weekend!!

Comments

  1. I didn't know you could get duck tape in different patterns! I'm wondering what fabulous ideas you're going to come up with for the A to Z Challenge :)

    Jemima
    #TeamDamyanti
    A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal Blogfest - sign up now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts