Heart ART

Happy Friday well Valentine’s is a week away can you believe it? I’ve noticed that decorations this year are not as great as I thought they’d be Hobby Lobby was the only place that had anything decent. But I took the liberty of making my own decorations.

You can’t spell Heart without ART after all :). I had got another hand carved stamp from Alisa Burke this time a heart shaped stamp:



When I was at Michaels I purchased some black and white canvas:







The black was easy I’ll share that first. I took some white/pearl color paint:




For the white canvas required more work so I did neon pink paint of course:




Then of course used black:



I loved how these turned out!!

********************

Speaking of hearts I did some final decorating for Valentine's remember my anti Valentine's? Well I hung them up in my door ways:







Have a great weekend and stay tunned for next week when I finish up the Valentine's projects!!


Comments

Popular Posts