Oh Snap!

Hi! Hope you had a great weekend! I got some creating in so that makes me happy. I went to Michaels Friday so that helped too.

I have some Valentine’s Day stuff to share this week and next but today I’m sharing another altering/framing project.

One thing I love about Michaels is their $ Bins. One thing I came across is these cute cards:



I got over that they weren’t black or even pink but because of the camera they won me over and for $2.00 bucks… why not? They're cute blank cards perfect for altering!

After I cut the card apart, I added some bling to the lens because everything is better with sparkle! Next I added Oh Snap stickers from Making Memories Love Story pack.



Then I added some black paper for the background:



Last but not least I put it in a 5x7" frame:





It looks super cute on my entertainment center!

Have a great week!!

Comments

Popular Posts