What's on your desk?

Today I’m sharing what’s on your desk Wednesday. And that would be EVERYTHING:



Yikes! That’s horrible. On another friend’s blog I read about a “hot spot” you know where everything goes and the results are rather well messy. The great studio clean of 2014 this was the last thing I needed to tackle. While I was doing some projects Saturday, I took the liberty of cleaning it:




Much better! There IS a desk under there who knew?

I also cleaned out two of my drawers that needed it.

Come back Friday for Valentine’s Day projects!

Comments

  1. Your "before" picture looked a lot like my desk at work before the beginning of the year! I have been doing a lot better this year, knock on wood!
    Lauren @cornwellfam.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts