Easter in one post

Hi! Happy Easter! Sorry I've been late on Easter stuff the last two weeks got away from me. So I hope you don't mind a picture loaded post of all my Easter stuff together. Then this week I should be back to my regularly posting schedule.

First up my little end table:

This is Spring like and also butterflies are a sign of Easter so I placed this candle holder here with a Yankee Votive (green grass or something like that?)

Next up my wreath:



This wreath was made from scrap rags. Very Spring like!


This is from Crafty Secrets so I framed it and this little bunny was my sisters ♥



I made this bunny banner just like for St. Patrick's Day. Super cute!



It's a little crooked I noticed but I had these wooden frames craft kit that a friend had given me. I hadn't done anything to them yet until I took some Spring colored paint and Easter stickers from my stash.


These doodle eggs were inspired by a post Alisa Burke had done. I tossed them in a clear bowl for a nice centerpiece.

Still with me? Almost done I promise!!

Speaking of eggs here are the ones I colored using Sharpie brush markers:


I love these like a paint brush :)


As you can see I only had 7 eggs on hand but still they were fun to color.

Whew! Last but not least to end my post I'm sharing my sculpture Ethan rocking my rabbit ears. I hope you all had a happy and fun Easter!



Comments

Popular Posts