Shamrock Boxer Shorts

Okay is this a non St. Patrick's Day craft post but it's still a St. Patrick's Day post so roll with it.

I had made an order from Old Navy for St. Patrick's Day goodness well, I didn't get my t-shirt as you know I made own. But I did get a pair of the cutest boxers:



Seriously how cute are they??

Funny story about this. I was supposed to get my order lastTuesday. Checked my mailbox nothing. I tracked my order to discover it was going by FedEx not postal service awww snap. Now I am night owl with my job and I am "day sleeper" a sound one at that. I knew I wouldn't hear them knocking. I happen to be at choir Tuesday so I missed them.

Wednesday morning, I debated my options because I did not want to miss them again even asking Facebook what I should do well I never got an answer till later. I decided to take a chance leave them a note explaining my situation  and left on my door. I fell asleep.

I had a dream about oversleeping because I had to wake early to help with the lenten supper at church Wednesday evening  and I woke up in panic only to realize it was only 2pm. But as I laid back down I heard a knock so I got up. I opened my door and under my door mat was my boxers!! Yippee!! The note worked. Now I have some fun PJ's to wear to bed during St. Patrick's Day.

Moral of the story: Use an alternate ship to address, I have a small mailbox and most stuff will fit in there but sometimes the carrier will be different. So I will send orders to dad's.

Hope you had a good laugh!

Comments

Popular Posts