Shamrock Banner

Last Thursday, I had an all day/evening crafting day. And boy did I need it!! I did work on a few St. Patrick's crafts too as part of my St. Patrick's Day crafting week!

Remember my wreath? Well I had leftover shamrocks what to do with them? Well first I did frame two of them with this pretty sticker I had:



I have this obession with frame different things. This frame usually holds my Wonder Woman drawing but for now it holds these shamrocks.

The other things is a made a mini banner:





I just cut some ribbon and taped the shamrocks to it pretty easy but fun! Note: I did have to re-hang the banner on the doorway of my studio because, the door I hung it on my hall closet (where my towels are and stuff) I kept opening and the banner would fall down oops!

I also plan to do a bunny banner for Easter too!

I will share one more project Sunday to wrap up these projects!!

Happy Friday!!

Comments

Popular Posts