St. Patrick's Day wreath

I've been on a wreath making kick, as of late and I failed to share last year my wreath I made for my door for St. Patrick’s Day but I decided to make one for my mom this year so I’m sharing how I made it so you can make one too.


Supplies:

Embroidery hoop

Tacky glue

Shamrocks from different colors of green paper

Green ribbon



If you haven’t already cut out shamrocks from green paper, note if your super lazy and on a time crunch, you can get shamrocks from the $ Tree in foam pre-cut if you want.

Attach to hoop with tacky glue (tacky glue is my BFF) the shamrocks will be overlapped. (I know that's an obivious one but you never know):



Make sure all your shamrocks go in the same direction unless you don’t care. Then let dry. I put some books on top of the hoop that I turned over to help hold everything down. I let it drive overnight.

Last but not least cut some ribbon any length you want I went shorter about 2” tie around the screwy part of the hoop (I don’t know what it’s called) and presto! You have a simple, yet festive St. Patrick’s Day wreath:



As you can see, I went upside down with the shamrocks on the top; totally optional like I said you can have they go the same direction if you want and right side up too. But I liked how this turned out hope mom does too!

Stayed for more St. Patrick's Day Crafts this week!!


Comments

Popular Posts