Frames the thing the finale!

Note: To get the beginning of this crazy creative journey check out these links:

Framed frustration

frames the thing

So every story has to have an ending and so does this one. This happen a while ago and I am now getting around to posting it because well you know why. Let's get onto it shall we?

I wasn't going to let this stupid frame best me. I was BOUND and DETERMINED to put something in this frame. I decided to revisit the situation as it were. I explored the possibility of finding one of my many photography photos and turning the image from color to black and white. Because since I'm going with a black, white and pink theme in my living room of my apartment, majority of my images are black and white I thought that would be perfect. Plus it's one of my unwritten New Years resolutions to have more of my work framed and displayed.

I choose one of my favorite photos the sunflower from this layout  I went to Wal-Mart got a copy of the picture turned it black and white, then go to our local copy shop to have them shrink down the image. I went to the shop with my request and I knew it wasn't going to be a simple request. Nothing about this stinkin' frame has been easy obviously.  The gal at the copy shop warned me that because of the size of said frame that some of the image maybe cropped off I was like fine. The poor gal she had her work cut out for her hee hee hee. I believe it took like 4 attempts for her to shrink the image down to get it as close as she could to the size of that frame.

The best part? She didn't have to crop any of the image, the only thing was she goes to me "There will be some white around the image" Ha that what she thinks there is a great invention called scrapbook paper! Here is the end result:

The paper is leftover stuff from Rusty Pickle I think from what I used on my Wonder Woman drawing.  But now after all the insanity I love, love how it turned out. I am so not going to change the image because it'll be another long and annoying process.

Moral of the story: Do not buy a cute photo frame unless you know what you're getting yourself into. It may not turn out to be a cute situation but an annoying one.


FIN

Comments

Popular Posts