Purse card #2

Hey yo! I still can't believe it's April let alone that my bench deadline is creeping up on me (EEEKKK!) and in 1 week I'll be moving out on my own. Anyways so my posting maybe limted again but since I am here I do have a card to share for my co-worker Chris who has birthday today:




Chris is like me she loves purses. So I made her a purse card. I've made one before and have shared it on here but I can't remeber when.  The project comes from my BFF craft book.  Simple paper folding, add some ribbon for the handle, a button and ta da a purse!

This is the greeting. I also added a piece of paper above to cover up the folds and the ribbon you know give it a clean look :)

I leave you with a picture of real sweetie:

This is Miss Izzy. I've mentioned her on here before. Well Saturday night there was a Cosmic Bowling Fundraiser for her Big Sis Emma's (who is a cancer survivor) Relay For Life Team. I helped her and her little cousin Payton bowl. It was so much fun! They raised $654.00 for their team!! Very awesome.

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts