3 Things

Hi! I am here sort of. So my 1st week being back on the job after a heck of a vacation was good until I caught a cold or maybe it was allergies? Whatever it was I felt down right miserable! I blame the weather too. Anyways the other day when I was reading my awesome friend Vicki's post the other day and she mentioned 3 things that totally brightened her day so I thought what are things that brightened my day? Here they are:

A new comforter. A house warming gift from my sweet co-worker Nancy LOVE IT!!!
Starbucks of course!! Here is my nommy white chocolate mocha (good for sore throats too!)

The Simpsons (Awesome picture huh?) I usually catch repeats when I can (I don't have normal TV yet) and an episode I hadn't seen was on and one scene involved Homer riding Lisa's little bike to Moe's well I'm sure you can picture it but Homer stood up with the bike stuck to his rear! I never laughed so hard in my entire life! I swear I was rolling on the ground laughing. Homer always makes me laugh anyways :)

I feel bad with being Easter Sunday (yikes!) I don't have anything Easter related to share but I promise just as soon as I get my crafty ALL unpacked I'll be back to reguarly schduled craftiness around here.

So what are 3 things that brighten your day?

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts