The Birthday

Okay. I am offically birthdayed out. Thank goodness it's like Christmas and comes only once a year!

So my post yesterday I admit was on the bitter side but I do admit I did have a pretty decent birthday as far as birthdays go anyways so in pictures I will share my day:

It's a bit blurry but Starbucks in all their awesomeness sent me this so I can have a FREE Drink so...

I got a nommy Venti Strawberry Frap :o)

My co-workers are totally awesome I got goodies from them too (even though most were house warming/birthday gifts but whatever):

A coffee pot from Chris

Shannon gave me work appropiate sandals (they have to have a strap in the back) and some vampire love novels

Marlaine gave me the ulitmate in office supply goodies and stuff for my apartment sponges, etc (her daughter works at 3M so she gets the ULITMATE office supply heaven hookup!)

Nancy gave me a sweet green bling ring

Robbie gave me this gorgeous metal James Dean sign *swoon*

Then I did a little birthday retail therapy for me and got this sweet purse from Gordmans I love purses. I'm totally in love with the black and white lately this is like my 3rd black and white purse.

Plus like over 50 or so Facebook birthday greetings that was awesome! I admit I don't normally like being surprised but on my birthday I admit it was pretty awesome the LOVE I got which I needed.

Until next year!

Comments

Popular Posts