Fun with graphpaper

Since I've had to scramble  give up my free time to work on my bench, I haven't really done anything to creative lately. My focus has been on the bench but sometimes you need a break. All my creative stuff is packed away except for a few things that I've needed for the bench except, I didn't pack my Bic-Mark Its, they usually travel with me to work and I have a pad of graph paper that I use when I draw my Robots.

One of things I've done since I was a little kid with graph paper is color the little sqaures. It kept me amused and it passes the time. Recently I picked up the habit again:

I know you might think it's tedious to color each little square a different color but for me it's fun. I come up color combos, etc to make it interesting. Believe it or not I find it relaxing.

So what do you to relax?

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts