Yay for altering! (and cupcakes)

It’s the start of the week again hope everyone had an amazing Easter Holiday! I know I did but I will get to that in a bit first I want to share with you my goodies from Michaels:




So much good altering stuff here! After uploading the picture I noticed not everything got in the picture. most of it is paper mache stuff. Then a clear paint can, and on top is a small glass jar. But lots of fun altering goodness :)




I love Michaels and it’s been a while since I set foot in one for that matter I noticed a lot of changes. I was stoked to see Michaels carries Tim Holtz products (remember I am getting back into the game have just discovered the amazing Tim Holtz) and more awesome jewelry making stuff, and what I loved the best was the American girl line of craft products they carry for the pre-teen crafter. I grew up with American girl and it’s awesome they now are offer more than just the history dolls.

______________________

The weekend was good. Friday dad and I went into Omaha of course hence the Michaels trip; it was nice to have just dad and me no one else. After a long nap Mary, her mom and myself went over to some of their family for an Easter dinner. Saturday unfortunately we weren’t able to do make and take at PT’s but we did have lunch at the Rumor Mill; which is a sandwich shop down-town that is ran by someone we went to High school with (Mary, Jacob, and I). Plus we had dessert at Alotta Brownies. Here are some pictures of my yummy cupcake:






Sideview


The top view. Looks too good to eat doesn't it? *grins*

It was just kind of a lazy Saturday later we dyed eggs, and then I got Easter goodies ready.

Easter was great we went to church then Mary, her mom and myself went to my dad’s and grilled out. I have to say I really enjoyed handling the grill. Well that’s it for me for now. I am working on another pair of flip-flops as I plan on trying to use them as a fundraiser for Relay For Life plus making some hair ties too. We’ll see how that goes. Hopefully I will have something to share soon in between all of that.

Have a great start to the week!

Comments

  1. I love cupcakes...yours look so yummy...sounds like you had a fun, family Easter..have a great week...show us your altere
    ds flip-slops..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts