Poof ties

Hello, I am here physically but not mentally ha. I have been working on a fundraiser for Relay last two nights and I thought I’d take a break to share them with you:



Hair ties! Which I’ve named poof ties, since they have a poof to them.

Here is one on my wrist.

The idea I have to thank my BF Mary because she had made one with the extra scraps leftover from her flip-flops she made too. This is another easy project and it can easily go along with the flip-flops as a birthday or slumber party craft.

What I discovered with the orange bandanna is that one whole bandanna makes at least four hair ties. I couldn’t tell you how many strips each takes some artists like me stink at math :) I am excited I found a bunch more bandanna scraps from another project that didn’t quite work out so I can whip out more of these. And I know I have leftover pink and yellow bandannas from my flip-flops somewhere. You can also use ribbon however that can be pretty pricey unless you have tons of ribbon (like me) lying around or even t-shirt scraps would be cool too. I plan on sell them at next weeks meeting for a buck apiece. Here’s hoping they sell!

_______________


I am hoping to have lunch with a close friend from High school today she is visiting NE with her husband they live in OKC but both are from NE originally. I haven’t seen she got married almost two years now.

I PROMISE to take a break from these once I get enough to take me happy or until I ran out of scraps lol and share something else. Maybe I will play with some of my new goodies I got.

Enjoy your day!



Comments

Popular Posts