More goodies from the book sale



Hi. I decided I'd share more goodies from the library book sale Friday:







This is the postcard book. Great photos in it.





The blocks. I am still not sure what I am going to do with them but I had to have them. I even had some as a kid.



Girl in the Mirror mini plate by Norman Rockwell. Dad is a huge Norman Rockwell fan. We went to an exhibit once in Omaha of all his Saturday Evening Post covers. This happens to be my favorite piece. So I'm keeping it ha!

Dad was awesome and got me a book on Van Gough. He is one of my favorite paitners. It's a big thick book excited to dive into it!

__________________________

Had a wonderful time at the bull ride. I have much respect for all the cowboys that risk their necks in that sport.

I have been invited to my first crafty open house! In fact it has inspired me to my very own open house too! I want to do it soon and have the money go toward Relay can't wait!!

That is all for today more soon!

Comments

Popular Posts