Checking in

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

I haven't gotten anything to share as of yet. I am eager to go on my "stay-cation" and maybe get some projects accomplished. I know Earth Day is Thursday and I may work on the home made paper bowls to have the kiddos make for Sunday school. As I mentioned before I am just dabbling for now and that's good enough for me.

I am itching to do another photo shoot hopefully my friend Becki's girls have a day off from school soon so I can twist there arms to come down to Fremont and we do some local shots. While driving around I've noticed how much great splendor I have in my own backyard here is a random list of places that I'd like to shoot at in Fremont:

*Down town- It's a very historic district lots of cool alley and door ways

*The old train station- It's a huge brick building with newly replaced windows it just breathes history

*May Museum - Fact: it used to be an old house owned by the May family (hence the name) the outside is so pretty (I had my Senior pictures there) plus it has an amazing garden.

*I street- My own street a little further North from where I live has original brick street it goes for a couple blocks.

*Board street viaduct underneath- It has this funky look to it with the arches, brick, and with the train tracks in the background= a very fun shot

*The State Lakes- Such a great area 'nuff said

I am sure I maybe missing something but I figure this is good practice for me since I am planning to make this career eventually.

That's it for me today enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular Posts