The blues and a bracelet

Happy Friday! The month of April is Autism Awareness month and you can show your support by wearing blue. My brother Barry has autism; he is a very unique individual :) He works two jobs is very active in Special Olympics, track, bowling and basketball and loves to play his video games! Actually a lot of good friends I know have autism they all wonderful people, I am glad to know each and every one of them.


**********************************



Now onto the good stuff yeah? I had purchased this frame bracelet last week at PT’s because I’ve really wanted one for a while and finally came across one. The problem was what in the heck do I put in something so small? I gave it some thought then I remembered while organizing my stuff I found my tin of paper punch frogs. They fit perfectly! I also used my 1x1” squares pieces (both of these made from scraps) for the background. Check them out!















I really didn’t have solid plan color wise I just grabbed whatever worked. Best part about this bracelet it can be changed hmmm maybe I have to make more frogs too!

Dad took today off so we’re heading into Omaha I am in a desperate need to stop at a Hobby Lobby or Michaels. Wal-Mart at home has suddenly decided to stop carrying paper mache boxes that I love to alter for a week now I had a project planned with one of those boxes (a baby shower gift for my friend) and I can’t do it without a paper mache box!! Plus I am OUT of cigar boxes (ugh) too. Actually my cigar box problem will hopefully be solved next week when our library has their annual sale. The last two years they’ve had them and I will buy MORE for only a quarter a-piece yeah baby.

So yeah, that’s another reason for me to loathe Wal-Mart. Sure that got some great craft items SOMETIMES other times not so much.

One other fun fact for today its Hans Christian Anderson’s 205th Birthday wow, thank you Google for interesting tidbit!


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

Comments

Popular Posts