Washrag Bunny

Finally I’ve gotten an Easter craft finished!! This craft is for my Sunday school kiddos to do and it’s so easy that any age level could do it. I give you the washrag bunny:






PS. He will have a bigger puff of cotton on his backside later, this all I had to work with at the time of photographing.

All you need is a washrag, depending how many you can get them individually for a buck a piece or in bulk. I got some in a pack of 9 for around $3.00. After you roll the rag, use a rubber band to keep everything together, then you add a face, whiskers, a cotton ball tail, and ta da! A washrag bunny, the open space you can put an egg or candy in it.

This craft is an oldie but a goody. I made many a washrag bunnies growing up it’s nice to have craft projects like that you can pass down.
__________________________________

Not entirely sure what the Easter plans are yet. I know on Saturday at Precious Treasures there is a make and take day going on would like to go for a while sometime, and I need to sign up for their bezel jewelry class that’s towards the end of the month.


Earth day is coming up too I should get cracking on some green projects. Pack-o-fun magazine has some really cool projects for Earth day including homemade paper bowls. I can honestly say as an artist that I have not yet made any paper and I should! I need to experiment to see if it is something that I even want to attempt with my Sunday school kiddos. We always talk about caring for God’ creation. Plus I should do a green layout too.

The week has been a rough one but it’s almost over so I am glad for that!

Comments

Popular Posts