Storage Cart for the win

Hello Darlings!

Today I am sharing a #gamechanger for my bathroom storage and organization. As I mentioned before I have a very small bathroom so my storage options are very limited in fact I had to add a 2nd cabinet which has worked wonders but I still was struggling to find something for overall storage that wasn't my current situation which was wire locker shelves, milk crates, a black metal stool and vintage tray.

I found this Gramercy cart at Micheal's but I kept convincing myself I didn't need one but since I am starting another bathroom remake I decided to bite the bullet and purchase one. Micheal's is awesome you can order online, and free store pick up. It totally made my life easier, once I picked it up it came in a rather large box and was fun trying to get up 3 flights of stairs but once I got it home, the were a TON of parts. Luckily, it came with all the hardware and easy to follow instructions I had the cart together in no time (thank goodness for Dr. Pepper and a good Spotify play list!) here's the finished product:

Excuse the mess 

I had cleaned out the bathroom to make room for the cart to go right against my sink. Once I rolled it into the bathroom and it didn't fit. I almost had a breakdown but then the side pieces (shown above) are removable once I removed them it slid in perfectly!!

I can pull it out to for my needs etc. 


Lots of trial and error after to get the cart the way I wanted. The nice thing the add-ons to the front and sides are removable. I spent the last two days playing around with it to get to my liking here's another picture after the 2nd (or 3rd change?).


Here's the final shot of the cart pulled out:


I did add the front shelf for my perfumes it made more sense in the long run. But overall I am happy with the turnout of the shelf, it has reduced my storage options down. I still have crate to hold my heat curlers and misc items.

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts