It all started with a coaster

If you've been an oldie but goldie you know that I tend to make over my bathroom fairly often. A year ago, I found a fun new shower curtain at Goodwill. I did some small changes at that time nothing too major, a new bath mat, trash can etc.

Monday was my dad's birthday, and we went out for supper. The waitress brought us cardboard coasters which I used to collect in my 20's and the one I got captivated me:

Side 1 


Side 2 


So much so that I decided to redo my bathroom again. Once before, I tried to do a mermaid themed bathroom but at that time it was hard to find any mermaid related items now of course it's trendy. Lucky for me I have been collecting items for sometime which makes things easier for the remake.

Inspired by this coaster!

Stay tuned!

Miss Mag Nificent



Comments

Popular Posts