Bathroom remake: Accessories


Today, I am featuring some simple updates that I did in my bathroom all I needed was a can of spray paint from Hobby Lobby in Caribbean blue which was a small can for under $5.00.

The first thing I painted was my metal tray that has been in bathroom which was my memo board back in the day and I had re-made it twice, but I removed it to use in my bathroom on top of my metal shelf it made things so much easier!



Back to the tray. I removed the duck tape and gave it a generous coat of paint:



After it dried, I took some polka dot tissue from my Thred Up and Mod Podge to cover it:



I had picked up these jars at the Target dollar spot around Valentines Day I think. I was using them as storage of course for cotton rounds, cotton balls, and Q-Tips. As much as I loved the pink lids, it was time for a make over they were next to get spray painted here's the before:



And the after:



Last but not least, I painted these pails:



The after:


It's amazing what a can of spray paint can do!!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts