October Can't Clutch This

It's that time again! A little late but here's is October's Can't Clutch This!!

At first I was a bit skeptical of this design because I was really hoping for a Halloween design clutch but once I got it -changed my mind.

The design is fantastic!!


This clutch features two sides:



And the other:


This is pretty accurate! I love the royal blue color which is carried on the inside. I actually couldn't remember which flare I had ordered I thought I had gotten the orange flair but then I remembered I got the alarm because it was cheaper.


I love the pink and red color it's really fun!!

The clutch is large enough to double as a make up bag for travels and I am happy to report I can fit my sunglasses, and my phone. Just like the clutches before last month, it can be used with the cross body straps which would be the pink in this occasion.

What do you think of October's clutch? I love it!


Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts