Scentbird

I recently started a new monthly subscription called Scentbird  Just like any monthly subscription, but this one you can pick your choice of designer scents.

I chose for November's Scent Saint by Kat Von D

Sweet and tempting white flowers wrap themselves around dark, juicy fruit as Saint's jasmine and tiare flower bloom vividly over sparkling Mirabelle plum and sheer vanilla

The scent comes in a small travel size spray bottle:



Along with a nice holder to keep it safe and velvet bag for travel (not pictured)

Turn it up like lipstick 

Along with perfumes you can get cologne for you guys and beauty products too! The scent is growing on me and I can throw it in my purse!

I'd give Scentbird an A

Here's my  Referral Link  If you join Scentbird I get a free perfume!

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts